The owner


Thursday, December 31, 2009

new year 2010

Just left a few hours, then I will move to the other grand new year. Yeah ~
The bad memories should be deleted in our mind while good memories, no doubt should be preserved sempiternal in our mind.

I like my birthday memories  1015-2009 , remember vividly we sing k at red box, then I got my lovely white sweater that I desire for long time ago, and receive a lot of ang pau..wahahaha 
and 2 cakes ^^  and a lot of sms and a lot of wishes  *.*

In Perak
I glad that I can get such a high mark in my biology test II

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Year 2009 , it took away lot of my FIRST TIME

-FIRST TIME start to work , start to earn money , and just realised money really hard to earn =D
-FIRST TIME sleep in single room , somemore in foriegn state---Perak
-FIRST TIME feel the feeling of hurt( due to my bad spm result)
-FIRST TIME isolately board bus to work
-FIRST TIME got the chance to independent
-FIRST TIME cycle to school

There are still a lots of first time , I can't recall in a short period

Last day in 2009, but I feel tired and moody today. Don't know why ?
Everyone can go back hometown , while me ? stay at here .
Blame myself can't finished the assignment earlier
but I decided done it on last week , but ... haiz...
all tests passed , just left assignment
I still doubt about myself that would my talkshow can be done before monday huh?
we just discussing, orally , but no action .

I miss my life without any worries , full of fun and smile
Will I find them back in new year huh ?


Last year 31-12-2008
I spent it with my friends in Gurney Plaza , until 3am midnight

This year 31-12-2009
I spend it with all my new friends with a party {soon}

And wish all my friends happy new year , new mind , new thought, new dress , new pants, new stuff , new .... etc ..

No comments:

Post a Comment