The owner


Monday, December 28, 2009

Bravo Show

Just come back from school. After attending Public Speaking, I started feel the tension, I never expect that their performance be that good , almost flawless. 
No doubt, I frankly said that their talk show really AMAZING throughout the 20 minutes. Next week is our turn to present, how do I deliver it ? somemore our tutor splash us a sentence, "I need surprise" . OMG!!!! 
OK, I know that be a host, as a falicitator of the entire show, really play a heavy part in the show. Initially, I'm too stubborn maybe, I insist to be the host. Maybe I can do it well, maybe I can do it badly too. To prevent I pulled the whole group performance, I give up to be a host. This too lessen my burden. 
Shio Heng & Ah Loong, Gambatteh O =D
I think we can handle our talk show.
On the other hand, is our programming coding, I can't blame any of my group members do not play in the part of doing code, because me too the one who don't know how to do. their is nothing I can do now , I could stare on helplessly. Really sorry to my group members. Actually I have participated during coding discussion, maybe I'm too childish, my thinking also childish, when I say out my opinion, always being rejected. So, good luck to me , hopes that I can do it well.

Tomorrow I'm having my chemistry II test, and after tomorrow I'm having my maths test, I'm facing the test period again , sienzzz...
And tomorrow I surely will hear some familiar sentence, eg " I don't ever start my study yet" , "you so clever already la , no need to study liao la" , "I just start my revision yesterday" ....sienz ....
 I hope that I can hear something different tomorrow
anyway , gambatteh for my lovely friends




For Carin,
I can feel your pain, if U also feel that just say it out to the particular person, you pain , me also pain , because you are my bosom friend. I don't want my friend suffer. I want my friend happy. =p 
So, don't think too much , be an ordinary Carin that I know in form 5, treat everyone beside you like you treat people in form 5. **  Cheer  ** 
if think too much will have wrinkles and grey hair. So MUST happy, hopes that I can hear your good news soon. +u+u




No comments:

Post a Comment