The owner


Thursday, December 3, 2009

no title

Just finished from my pulic speaking test . Hmm...quite easy actually, but when I first saw some of the question , too easy maybe , suddenly I blank mind , don't what should I write. Haiz ...5 marks gone.

And from now on, my busy life starts....

Assignments have to be done within this few weeks

- programming , need to do the code ...omg !!! I have no idea where to begin =.=

- Public Speaking writting assignment... luckily, we fixed our topic already , which is HAMSTER... Talk about the characteristic , type ....etc ...

- talk show , which held on week 12 for my group

I think that's all for my assignments

TEST sssss

-->maths quiz 2
-->maths test 2
-->biology test 2
-->writting for science test 2
-->programming test 1
-->chemistry test 2

amitahba , hopes I can pass all my testssss ...ewww!!!!!



Got a bit of scare + excited now
because I'm going to dissect a mouse ....
hmm .....
R.I.P says to the mouse that going to be dissected by me tomorrow







No comments:

Post a Comment