The owner


Tuesday, January 5, 2010

After all , just left a tired body

Wow, finally , I had done all my assignment. I perform it and hand up in ONE day ^^
Because of programming, I sacrified my precious sleeping time , burn the midnight oil done the entire assignment. That moment, I 've no idea at all , how to do pseudocode huh ? Luckily, Jian Yong(my housemate) , give me some guideline , so that I can complete my assignment successfully. Staring back to this day( 4 Jan 2009), I just sleep about 4 hours, this is the first time, and I hope that also be the last time, though.
For today talkshow, quite disappointed, though I did my best, but too critized by my tutor, this sentence , "you totally fail to persuade your character" with a tone of sarcasm. The thing that I lack of is a suitable attire. Haiz.... hope that I won't pull down the whole group's perfomance.
At here, I would like to say a million thanks to

Lim Mun Yee - Fetch us to school and back , but sorry for making your sofa stain with twisti's powder. Paiseh paiseh ^^ and also be the director of the slide show..thanks

Ang See Zou - What a breathtaking movie maker huh !!! Your video really amazing , astonish , marvellous !!!!! Thank ya. I like indeed the last video. ^^

Amie - Plays an important role throughout the talk show, very authentic, bravo !!

Tan Wan Xin- what a shame camerawoman huh? why yuo always conceal yourself at the edge of the rooom huh ? Ponder ... But anyway , thanks a lot ^^


TE 5 members , thanks for you guy, pull up the sleeve and work together, THANKZZZ ...


MUAKZZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment