The owner


Monday, December 14, 2009

meteor drizzing

What a chilly night yesterday. It was damn cold outside yet a group of us (4 people) still got the mood to watch the meteor. We waited patiently beside the lake. Although it was a starlit night, we can't really see a meteor flow across the cheek of the sky . While waiting, four of us ( me , yap , heng & auyong), too boring maybe, we started playing some games at the lake side. We do not feel ashame though got some people staring at our silly yet childish actions. ^.^


**************After waiting for 3 hours ********************
We changed our location to the bridge side , which  a bit far from my hostel.
There , one word can describe my feeling
"SCARY"
There, damn dark , can't even see my friends. I really scared that time, I can feel gooseflesh when I stay at there.
But quite worth, because this was the first time I saw a meteor, really a meteor!!!!
The lifespan of meteor is short, just a blinking of eyes, it disappears
The old star , sacrified itself, fall across the sky , and polisehd itself with the air particles , and a bright light produced---> which we named it as meteor
So , life is short , we should charish the every moments in every episodes in our life

1.45pm
We cycle back together
Damn tired, really out of energy, but it was a worth night , because I saw meteor "drizzling"
haha  , but I bring some regrets that I din't make a wish when I saw the meteor... haiz

tomorrow , I will be having a test , programming and problem solving , I like it actually , but sometime my practical lecturer splash me a busket of cold water when I done my coding, lets me fall from excited state to ground state
DAMN HIM, though he was talented in computer 
May luck fall on me tomorrow 

The day after tomorrow , which I will have my another test again , BIOLOGY 
Got a little bit if scare, because this time covered a couple of chapters 
and wish me luck luck again , Lords

After the day I have my biology test  , I'm having my maths quiz, hopes that my lecturer won't bluff me , he said this time he sets the questions very easy , no need think that much ^^

What A BUSY week

On the other hand, my assignments, haiz ... seems this semester our progress quite slow , almost week 12 already , we just start a little bit of our assignments
I wish to have some co-operation from my group members
quickly done the assignment 
TALK SHOW !!!!!!

wanna study my PSP already ~ GOD BLESS

No comments:

Post a Comment