The owner


Monday, September 27, 2010

End of Sem 1

Wow, after 14 weeks of struggling, finally my holidays arrived. I'd completed my very 1st sem in my degree. It wasn't that tough that I thought (no offence). 2moro, going back hometown, quite regret that i dint follow my housemates to genting, coz nw only did I realized that life too free = boredom. Too bored ald, nothing to do in my hostel. 2day, I cleaned the balcony and my room. It just used up 1 hour to settle those stuffs. Wat else can I do huh? PPS or sleep ?

SLEEP!!! After go back hometown, I need to adjust my body alarm clock. I ald socked in irregular sleeping timing for a couple of weeks due to exam. Every day eat 2 meals, wake up at 12pm noon, sleep at 3-4am midnight, eat supper especially burger and LOK LOK. Those 'bad' habits should be changed asap.

My break last for 2 weeks, I think I will be bored in my home. I got to buy a new nike shoes, while cell phone stills in my ponderation.After I compered the phone tat my frenz had bought, its functions almost same wit my old phone, tats not much different. Ofcourse there sure got some good points bout the new phone, which are it's TOUCH SCREEN and free wifi available!!! This was the phone tat I desperate for long time.


Random nike shoes



                                                   Nokia X6



1 comment:

  1. wei, tat day u told me u confirm buy the nokia x6 d..now u said almost same with ur phone...=.=
    somemore tat day said dun want go genting.but today regret..u girl ah?so easily change ur mind...haha

    ReplyDelete