The owner


Thursday, November 4, 2010

Music mends Loneliness

Standing alone doesn’t mean that I’m lonely. Walking alone doesn’t imply that I need anybody else beside me. Being mute doesn’t mean that I have nobody to talk to.  It’s just my personality sometime. You might think that i’m a lonely single guy. But, actually I’m not. A person walking on his own path, i have my shadow to accompany me. I never ever want to rely on anybody.. coz when that person is gone, i realize, again, i will have to be on my own. And that sucks! So, it’s better to remind myself to stand on my own feet everytime. Then, i will never ever feel lonely again… it feels great now !
Recently, i fall in love with a voice.. it calms and heals my soul, it temperates my heart.. feels alive listening to a voice like his. I have become a big fan of Katy Perry don’t know since when after Leona Lewis. (p/s: for Rushan, dun tink coz of u or IT! ) Just, so so so nice. so unique by her voice, makes me occupied and not lonely at all! Her extreme actions gt bits over, but at least better than Lady Gaga! I could imagine that when she sing beside me what will I react huh? I think probably will faint or suffocate ? her voice can kill me immediately!
Try to check out dis songs
Firework, dis mv's meaningful!Everyone has his/her own FIREWORK, just depend on u when u gonna ignite them!
Waking up in Vegas, wow, 1 word to xpress, COOL!!! Dun gamble too much, else u ll be like Katy in da MV. haha
These 2 MVs bring lots of moral value! LOL.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment