The owner


Wednesday, September 22, 2010

the 2010 MTV VMA Awards

After my maths test, phew, relieve lots! Still got 2 more subjects to go, which are AnP and Nutrition.

2day, I came across a website that really catch my attention, which was the 2010 MTV VMA Awards Shows, unfortunately, I cant find the full video of the show.
Here are few links that I like on the entire  show.

http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/559919/u-smile-baby-somebody-to-love-medley-live.jhtml#id=1647211
Justine Bierber performs Baby + Somebody to love. I wondered why he at  performs outdoor?

http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/559922/dj-got-us-fallin-in-love-omg-medley-live.jhtml#id=1647211
Usher - DJ got us falling in live again + OMG. I like the scene indeed!!! Damn nice (esp when he performs OMG)! But i can say his dance suck.

Bruno Mars, Taylor Swift, Green day, Thirty Second to Mars, Katy Perry(I think she dint perform that day), Eminem, Rihanna, Pink, Lady Gaga (the winner of that day), beyonce, Ne-Yo, Selina Gomaz, B.o.B, PARAMORE !!! all my favourite artists are present themselves on that day!!!!
But I cant even hear Leona Lewis nominated for any awards ... =(

No comments:

Post a Comment