The owner


Tuesday, September 7, 2010

exam period

It getting nearer, it brings the dreadful senses to me, seriously, I SCARE!!
I studied the whole day for the past few days, and I just like a zombie, eat, study, online study, eat .... my life now is just like a circle, eat - study - on9 - eat
but then I feel like my brain stills empty since I study lots. =(
I too stressed up myself for this coming examination. I remembered on last saturday night, I feel my heart very pain, while my mind can't stop thinking about exam exam exam --..--
I scan through the notes, but there is nothing goes into my mind (thats the problem that I worry about) . Argh!
I banned myself to play facebook, but the youtube becomes my second favourite website. should I ban youtube too ?No,  I should hide my laptop in somewhere esp wardrobe, so that I wont take it out and play  >.<
But my life will be miserable if without laptop..haiz .. Dilemma...
Any plan to force myself to study ?  Im wondering ~
Envy those my juniors who had done their final exam, now they are enjoying their sweet holidays in hometown .T.T
4 subjects for me to score, but then I feel like Im handling with 40 subjects. Sad.
Esp that Nutrition, dont even know where the heck is the important point --..--
Now I should pray hard while not play hard .. =((((

2 comments: