The owner


Friday, February 10, 2012

Usage of songs ?

I am a person who passionate for songs (music mania), and according to the research showed that the more a person like to listen to song, it shows that he/she possessed with timid, reserve character. It may be true, but who cares about the research, I am the one who like to listen to song, search for new song and stare at the lyric of a song for whole day long.

Songs, for me, it helps me to relieve my stress, I learn the pronunciation of words, and fill my emptiness. So, how miserable my life would be if I live without a good song huh?

When I am happy, I usually opt for R&B or country song, kinda weird huh?
Taylor Swift - Best day
Lady Gaga- Wish you were here
Bruno Mars- Somewhere in Brooklyn
Uncle Krecker- Smile
Grace Potter- You and Tequila

When I feel like to relieve,
Adele- Rolling in the deep. such powerful song letting me to sing away all my stress!
Lady and Bird- Suicide is painless, close your eyes and enjoy the melody, its perfect
Kelly Clarkson- I don't wanna hook up
Polar express- when Christmas come to town
The click five- DOn't let me go

When I feel home sick or semester break going to end,
Westlife - Home

The song I liked without a concrete reason (Just realised all start with alphabet "B")
Leona Lewis- Bleeding Love
Maria Carey- Bye Bye
Justin Bieber- Baby

When facing the obstacles,
Kelly Clarkson- Stronger
Lady Gaga- The edge of Glory
Katy Perry- Hummingbird Heartbeat
Pink- Fucking perfect

When I feel I need a friend,
Bruno Mars- Count on me
Beyonce- Listen
One republic- Secret
Leona Lewis- Footprint in the sand

When I am sad,
Brad Paisley- Remind me
Taylor Swift- If this was a movie
Avril Lavigne- Remember when
Justin Birber- That should be me

When feel like party,
Beyonce- Love on Top
Nicky Minaj- Super Bass
Toby Keith- Red solo cup

Choose a Ringtone song,
Britney Spears- Autumn Goodbye
Mizz Mina - What are you waiting for

No comments:

Post a Comment