The owner


Monday, February 20, 2012

Suspect!

This is exactly what I am experiencing now, its fully portrayed in this picture! This is a little bit of "clinical" biology, and yet I am not an expert, so do give me some comments or feedback in order for me to improve! =)
Symptoms of having diabetes
The most obvious symptom that can see on me, even my friends know is frequent discharge of urine. I can urinate for 4-5 times in an hour time, what a scary number. 


Tired is totally normal for me, I feel tired easily even I am just sitting still, staring at the computer screen for all day long. 


Wounds that hard to be cured! Yes, the wound or I can say its a wart, it took about 2 months to cure and retain to the normal skin color. The part I hated was it left scar on my hand. 


Out of the ten, I have already experienced three, how pathetic it is if I get diabetes at such a young age. T.T

"So do check for yourself too" 

1 comment:

  1. take care then~ me is no urine out~ LOL~ but very thirsty ~ haha~ no lose weight also~ XD

    ReplyDelete