The owner


Monday, November 8, 2010

Me in Seremban

Chapter 1 - Seremban

What a tiring trip ever! First time to Seremban to visit my fren in conjunction wit Deepavali. Wat can i say? Indian are enthusiasm! They all are very kind yet protective!  I seldom meet 'dis kind' of family. They never take us as thr guests, they treat us like thr kids. I feel comfortable when I talk to them, summore can polish my language. haha. So called one stone hits two birds. And Seremban, it was a mosquito district! Argh! Lots of mosquito thr, seriously I cant sleep well on tat night in Seremban. Pity my legs!
Once we reached Seremban, Rushan's dad took us back to thr so call grandma hse aka haunted hse. LOL. I feel gt few ghosts linger around the hse when I was sleeping during night time. --..--

We went to the onli shopping complex in Seremban, which is Jaya Jusco. This complex exactly similar to the Jusco in Butterworth. No wonder it seems familiar to me. I tink rushan spent lots in dis complex coz of us. I personally tink tat dis is her honour to spend her money on us rather than gv it to ppl! =)

Hong Kae Shop with YD's specs
Took by myself with YD's specs

Playing bowling, luckily im not the loser of the day!


Chapter 2 - KL
The other day, we went KL. I been KL twice, bt officially dis was the first time, coz last time i never shop lots in kl. Since Hann You and YD wanna buy cloths, so we separated into two groups, Hann You and YD, Me and Rushan. We went timesquare, it was a damn huge complex, when compared to Penang, Penang lose!! We went for a movie titled 'perfect wedding'. a touching movie. I like it indeed!
These were few photos I took in KL.
National Geography New model -CHAN WEI QUAN =)
at the highest floor of LOT10

Took in full house. Steal the hat from there! 
Food I ordered in full house - Curry Laksa
Try to seek me inside. First time play ice-skating



2 comments:

  1. Its nice to hear u wnt to Seremban.
    And where u went for ice skating ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey its really very heartwarming when i read ur blog... thx alot 4 coming all da way to seremban..lol
    seriously i enjoyed dis trip alot with u! n yeah, da place is haunted...bt im training u 2 be more brave ok!
    yaya, i belanja u all cz u were at my hometown..if nt dun ever dream of me treating u..wakakkaa

    ReplyDelete