The owner


Saturday, February 13, 2010

success

surgery start from 12pm midnight and end at 4pm midnight.(new year eve)
I can't sleep that night, seems suffer from insomnia.......and I hate this new year arrive
还蛮怕外婆不能度过这个严冬,只要过了,就安全了。

Just visit my grandma just now, which just underwent a high risk surgery in General Hospital. The doctor said the surgery was successfully done, but I worry about my grandma's body condition. When I first saw my grandma, I can't resist myself, I gonna cry, but I didn't. She was half-conscious that time, yet there were lots of tubes prick into my grandma's vain, she become slimmer A LOT. The surgery 'cut' away my grandma entire large intestine, now my grandma live without large intestine, just small intestine, and the doctor connect the small intestine straight to the anus, so my grandma can't consume 'hard' food when she recover. What a miserable event.

I think their was about totally 6 tubes insert into my grandma's body
1. right hand (supplying glucose)
2. left hand ( supply blood)
3. vagina ( Urination)
4. throat( I ponder why they need to set a tube here? You know, the diameter of the tube damn large!!! Surely leave a scar, and this is the most pain place I think.)
5. nose (for respiration purpose)
6.  anus( expels excess blood)

I walked beside my grandma, hold tightly her hand, and the nurse call my grandma which was still half-conscious. My grandma opened her eyes then, with tears, I think she was suffering now, she can't sound, she can't express her intention, the only thing that I saw was her hand trembling vigorously, and her mouth was shaking. It seemed to us that she gonna deliver something to us, but she can't speak, maybe she don't have the enough energy to speak, briefly said that my grandma's body very very weak.

I vaguely heard my relatives speak about the event before my grandma undergo surgery, there were a lot of practical doctor surrounded my grandma, aids insertion of tubes. some give injection. They inject about 10++ times, inject till my grandma faint. Someone rather choose to die than injection. The injection really PAIN, some-more my grandma needs to inject about 10++ times. sob sob.

About 6pm, my mom received a call from my aunt, she said that my grandma is fever now. OMG!! after a surgery, she was contaminated with influenza virus. haiz ... hopes my grandma will go through this very period.
Withstand till the last  minute!!! gambatteh.

On the other hand, my uncle, which also suffer from an unknown disease, can't heal at all. He didn't work for 1 year already, always stay at home, and this lead to melancholia. He was so annoying, he like to speak to himself sometime, and sometime speak to my grandma when my grandma still healthy. He wasn't a doctor, but he likes to act as a pro-doctor. Judge the professional doctor from GH. Just a little problem, he makes till like a disaster arrived. Oh gosh.

Hopes my grandma will recover soon.
Ah ma, I'm here , and going back on the end of February, hopes that I can taste your delicious food soon. I'm waiting. 

tomorrow, new year and valentine day, my grandma in hospital, so mood less.
And wish my friends happy CNY and happy valentine.



No comments:

Post a Comment