The owner


Tuesday, February 23, 2010


                                              Having fun at Red Box

I think this was the last time we hanging out during this semester break. Wow, that day, really fun, we kept gossip to each others and take lots of photos, a great memento to me ^^  because I like take photo. Thanks to Wai Gee, who acts as a loyal driver, your driving really amazing. hahax.
Three of you studying form 6, which commence on 23 Feb, now just left me. T.T

On the other hand, my grandma, stills in hospital , last week, she vomitted twice a day, she vomit out the green-colour liquid, from our small intestine and gall bladder. The doctor said that my grandma's body stills can't really adapt in the absence of large intestine. So, must WAIT...
And recently the weather damn hot, in normal hospital room, there, damn crowd. The whole room is occupied by a lot of practical doctor, practical nurse and visitors everyday. Actually, after the surgery, we opted for first class room for my grandma, but there, lesser nurse and doctor monitor, so we choose to let my grandma stay in normal room instead of VIP room.

today(23 Feb), noon, 1.15pm , block C-room 11- bed 6, vanue- GHospital , the old woman had taken her own way.  She really suffer, everyday, she needs to inject a lot of needle and use a lot of machine to maintain her life. She was minute in size, and I heard that her sister, died in the same bed same room last week. She was 96-year-old and die due to I don't the reason =D. Before she passed away, she was fed by by 3 SEGI college's nurses!!!! Someone said that the nurses feed her in hurry, and she can't swallon in time, so the fluid stuck on the middle of the throat, and lead to ...death
Wish her rest in peace...

I'm going back to Kampar at 28 Feb 10. Stills left about 4 days. Haiz... Time really flied la
And now I wish I can study pharmacy course, or madic which provided by our school soon.Hopes I can be the one who studys that course ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment