The owner


Thursday, February 18, 2010

hanging out and visiti

This is my dinner at GP

Yesterday, hanged out with my old friends. I break my record, within 2 days, I watched 2 movies-- 72 tenants and Percy Jackson, somemore at midnight.!!
Now, Cinema becomes a tradition for chinese, every time I go and gonna buy the ticket, beside the title of the movie , sure  see  the phrase 'selling fast' or 'sold out' . How terrible huh!!!

The lightning thieve damn nice, which is about the competition between 3 gods, Zeus, Hades and Proseidus (don't know spell it correctly or not). Zeus lost his thunderbolt, and the son of Proseidus ----> Percy Jackson, being suspected. And so on....
This really a nice movie indeed.

while the 72 tenants, I watched till forget the time, I keep laughing all the time. A good comedy.

About my grandma, she looks nice now,pinky pinky face and everything okey, the tubes also lesse, now she can talk loudly with me. ^^
Now she moved to normal room, but personally I like ICU, because there got air-conditional.
Nowadays, the weather damn hot, seemed to me that I'm living inside an oven. My garndma has a clumcy yet "bulky" body size. She didn't move her body all day long, just lie on the bed 24 hours. Her backside sweat and sometime I can feel the 'heat' dissipated from her body when I lean to her.

At home , my mom replaced my grandma position, being a 'beginner chef' . She din't has any skills, but she can cook  delicious dishes. Actually, I also know how to cook la, like fried egg, soup ( this hard for me , didn't have any experience) etc. Normal dishes from beginner chef. Haiz... I missed the chance to eat the dishes that cooked from my grandma T.T


No comments:

Post a Comment