The owner


Thursday, April 2, 2009

Last memories ...

Winnie The Pooh

My Little Pony


Yesterday , was my last day of working at Pacific. When I walked throught the aisle at level 2 (my Toys's department), a very familiar feeling rushed on my mind, it was when I'm in fifth form in secondary school. I really miss YOU all, althought just passed 1 day. My best partner - Azrin, a minute size and a little bit of short malay girl.Indeed , she was an identical twins.OMG, if you all din't notices and examined clearly,you'll make confuse with both of them.Althought she was malay, but she can speak chinese fluently, even fluent than me, stunned me.Remember vividly when I first time speak to her I'm using Malay (because that time I don't know she knows how to speak chinese) , after a malay chit-chat ...Felt ashamed, because I can't speak well in Malay, so we change our language of topics into chinese :( . She was a good chatter . She always shared her experiences with me , teacheres me a lot of things (especially Malay rules) . I really appreciate it . Although got a bit of boring la ...hehex

Aside , me too met a lot of my elementary school classmate , miracle >.<
Yee Ting ,my neighbour , just opposite my department , she was the brave promoter that I ever see before , when we were busy on working , she sure sms-ing her BF , when we were free ,she'll call us to glance over whether got any supervisor or exercutive walk around or near by the department, and she
-- staring on her phone . = = She was my 'coach' for traning me to play games .Haiz ...but the game quite fun .
Yun Fei (she's a girl , but she was my little brother, can imagines her action is so ..rough...joke.. ) , Chun Leong , Wendy (the humor girl) , Chun Wei , etc ...Thanks my loveable buddies , always accompanied me this big child to settle my lunch.

Blinking of my eyes , time reach , for leaving this shopping complex 'eternally' ...but I'm still linger around ..and round and round.
Finally , quick ...
My nostalgic trip ..end ...

No comments:

Post a Comment