The owner


Wednesday, April 29, 2009

car test

Today , I attended car test at jpj approaching Sungai Dua , I woke up quite early , but weird was I din't have any feeling ( like panic , worry ...) , as a routine , I sure'll feel scare to face the failure , but today was totally DIFFERENCE . I just like a zombie , taking a morning bath ,have my breakfast ( just 2 pieces of breads) and straightly walked downstair to wait my drivin' school agent .

About 8.30 pm , I reached jpj , (there really crowd )I still have no feeling , then i saw some of my classmates , really excited , this was because got people chat with me , no needs let boredom surrounded me anymore ..hahax...
Then I got my number -- '59' what a 'huge' number at the counter in charge .Though my number large , but I took my car test earlier than others , only that time got a bit of scare , fear . Before enter the 'car' , i keeps ponder and linger around the hall , keeps repeatin' the actions should do after enter the full of dread , vicious car .

Finally , called my number , the tester was a Malay man , he really suck at all ,I no needs adjust my seat , mirror , wiper , even the lampu isyarat...= = how sweat he was , just call me jalan jalan , ini tak paya buat , jalan jalan jalan .. While I'm drivin' outside the road , he keeps callin' me speed speed speed , harm me die engine once ,indeed scold me as well ...ew... I never die engine before while I practice and also first time got people scold me while I'm drivin', this is the FIRST time , hopes also a last time ... damn it.
But at last he also give me passed la .. hooray ....After i get back my test paper , i realized that Malay + mathematics = FAIL
They really don't know how to count at all , he ticks 17 for me , but he wrote 16/20 ...what's goin' on ??? hopes they'll improve ....

Secound test was held inside jpj , the part that I felt I could fail was go through the small mountain, really SCARE , actually two of my front tyres din't reach the line that we should , but I cheat , keep pressin' the 'petrol' , force the car tyres to reach within the 'thick yellow line' , finally I did it , without seen by anyone , I'm not sure those peoples behind got said bad words to me ... ignore it....
The other two tests was parkin' and 3 penjuru ,( don't know how to translate into english ) , easy job...
After that , I go to take my 'result' , marvellous !! they give me lulus , though I cheat ... lolx ( can't consider cheat la , just done something surreptiously , let them satisfied their minimum requirement only ~~ hahax) Thought I'll fail , that result really stunned me .

I can have my 'P ', and drive my own car outside the range of JPJ 'eternity'...yeah~~

To those who haven't passed the test , best wishes , and for those who passed the test , congratulation , you guys did a great job .

No comments:

Post a Comment