The owner


Sunday, April 19, 2009

vacation

6.30am

I woke up very early today , just for attending an event that held by a 'minute' temple ( can't consider as a temple, erm ... but is for praying la ) . I remember vividly the name of the 'minute' temple is ...Manjushri Vihara , quite cozy inside , indeeds peace. Frankly said I dislike to attend such event , because damn boring , but I'll pretend sincere while praying , although I'm a buddhist , indeed a buddhist society committee member at school ...joke joke . Sometimes I figured some funny out in SOME of the buddhist event , so I got 'mere' intrest towards Buddha.


Actually , today not me attended this event, what a coincident , my mom partner abrupt absance because of somethings to do ,maybe this is fate ....so ..me became a spare tyre for my mom , obligated to attended..haiz..



8.00am - 11.00am
That journey really long , whole journey to Ipoh i din't even sound out , just pondered and listen to my sentimental music and looks at the scene outside ...breathtaking. ...
relieve ...

while approching Ipoh , i saw a navigate plate wrote KAMPAR - 32 km , makes me sprit , because my future school at KAMPAR , really excited , wanna go in and take a looks , but that silly bus driver alter to another direction ...haiz...



12.00pm

When we reached our destination , what a crowd , hardly sqeezed into the temple for praying , quite okay , but just me alone stand at there , no friend beside me , I felt that I can't mixed well with my members( at Manjushri Vihara ) , although they were around my age. Isn't my problem ? or ...what ? mused ....



2.00pm
We were having our lunch at a vegetarian restaurant , quite delicious and the workers were enthusiastic. But got a things get my attention , astonished me , there got sold enzyme , (now very popular), made from pinepple , 1 bottle for RM25 , omg ... costy ...I dough myself better



5.00pm

Back from Ipoh , felt weary ,fatigue and mentally exhausted
Sorry for my unsincerely while praying , the whole day seemed my soul out of my body , don't know think about what nonsense .



Sorry for my loving mom , because you yank and persisted me to meet 'Si Fu' , but I keep evading , I really wanna met 'Si Fu' , but he was busying somethings , indeeds i showed a grimace to you , really sorry ... but finally I also talked a few sentences with 'Si Fu' ...no regret

hehex

No comments:

Post a Comment