The owner


Saturday, October 1, 2011

I believe ... ... ... ...

I always BELIEVE in miracles
Been a week I am at Penang, I still can't really adjust my biological clock since I used to sleep at the middle of the night for the past few months. Yet, I am just can't wait for the coming Monday! Just wish every thing will be fine and goes smoothly ... 


Yesterday ... 
I was startled when my mom told me that we have to shift to a new house due to some reasons, and this really make me headache. First is about shifting, I been shifted twice in Kampar, and the scenarios were so horribly terrible and dusty. I am allergy to dusts first of all, and I really like the facilities here (my current house), yet you need me to shift from a place full of memories? I think the only reason why I oppose the ideal of shifting is ... I lazy to shift, unless I need not to touch anythings, arrange anythings, and wipe anythings. It's great if I need not to do ANYTHINGS ..HaHa


From my view, I personally felt my new house is quite nice for me, its huge too! Facilities are satisfactory! The environment is considered silent and high class since the building granted the name as condominium. The condo faced 2 graves, but it ain't a grave yard, and in accordance to the estate agent said that my new house previous owner owned his OWN new semi-detached house! This had proven that this house was full prosperity ? 


I have nothing to sound out my opinion, the only thing I can do is just wait and shift...I believe in miracle, waiting for a miracle to happen if my

1 comment: