The owner


Wednesday, June 17, 2009

UTAR - my choice vs F6 - my parents choice

Time ,
really rush , rush like the river , if we miss it , we can't have another chance to repeat the same events . So , should cherish it.

Decision ,
should think twice before we do any decisions , it can influence your future .

Life ,
really full of ups and downs , I just realized it artlessly.

Yesterday , I called my mom , and told her that I'm really miss my home indeed family, and my tears dropped across my cheek automatically. I cried myself inside my room yesterday night ,without anyone knew it just my mom, she heard my sobbing sound. I feel alone and helpless without my family . I told my mom , am I chosen a wrong decision ? should I continue form 6 or foundation ? This statement pondered in my mind and puzzled me. At here , sometime I feel suffer a lot , but sometime I enjoyed the life here . @.@

Foundation - Foreign state , paid the fee already ( 3 thousands ++ ), got a few of bosom friends , miss my family , needs to settle 3 meals our self , learn how to be independence.

Form 6 - tough , late for about 1 month ( because I'm here for about a couple of weeks ) , stay with my family (Penang) , needs to buy a lot of reference books , no transport , a familiar place for me.

My uncle also persuade me study form 6 , my mom too ...

But my problem is the plan coming to UTAR to pursue my tertiary studies is ME !!!
How could I spoil my plan !! I'm not being forced by parents !!!


Does foundation is my final decision ?
I think it is !

No comments:

Post a Comment