The owner


Friday, May 15, 2009

misS miSs mIss Miss


18 MAY 2009 , Sunny day


Going to leave ,

Going to unfamiliar country to study ,

Going to leave my family,

Going to leave my friends ,

Going to miss you guys ,

Going to adapt new life alone ,

Foremost , I can say that I DAMN miss the 1 week that I've been studied in CHC , i like YOU all , but gonna leave now , sob... Can I change my decision now ? studying form 6 ? haiz... too late ...
I miss everyone in the HUGE class (B1 and B2) , especially those who same class with me during form 5 .

The scene when MUET period the ceiling falling down last Friday ( 15 May 09') , indeeds Ms Wong said that last year got a ceiling fan falling down in a class room ( don't know which class so bad luck ) , stunned me a lot , this all funny things will always in my mind . ^^

I would like to thank my friends for helping me , indeed teasing me =.=

1.KHun , acts as my 'unpaid driver' , fetch me to school and back for 5 days . I seldom sit motorcycle , now I just realized that motorcycle was that funny and relief . :) I should learn motorcycle SOON ..hahax

2. ZYan , taught me a lot of biology stuff .

3. WLiang , SYi , PYoke , accompanied me 'toying' behind the class room
>.< , hopes that others didn't affected by us .

4. CMing's group , considers me just play in class , sobxxx ,how could you all ....treat me like that ...sad sad sad, actually I got study behind , just play more than study only. hehex

25th May , approachs already !!! Date for leaving Penang , still got 1 week to go , what should I spend my 1 week more meaningful ? hang out ? stay at home ? or ...
At Perak there , no shopping malls ( just got 1 TESCO ) , no recreational places , no truth friend can be my sincere audience for me to tell and complain about my life , all NO , just study , exercise , study , exercise ... I'll be a Kampung Boy soon . haiz... Hopes that Perak could be a urban country like KL soon.

This time leaving , don't know when we can meet again . Hope we'll meet ...ASAP la. ^^
Wish you all the best in your coming test la .

****ALWAYS KEEP IN TOUCH****


No comments:

Post a Comment