The owner


Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Choice

Life goes this way, born-study-work-marry-XXX, and now, I am entering the third phase, which is to work, to earn and to take care of my family. It sounds like I ain't the little kid that I used to be during my study life. To me, such a friendship-typed person, I definitely miss my study life [of course! Everyone knows. Somehow I boring till flipping through the Facebook photos, never bored of viewing them]. 

Friends dispersed everywhere, some opted for further study, some still studying, while some enter working life. So easy right the question? To study or to work, just choose either path which make yourselves pleasant. A few days up to weeks of pondering, writing down the pros and cons about working and studying, and still, I feel like working and yet feel like studying. 

And don't know what, last week, I accepted the job offer from pharma company, its all about drugs, selling the drugs to doctors, you have to speak with knowledges instead of blasting your grandmother stories to those knowledgeable doctors. I'm scared, scare of making a wrong decision. But what to do, challenge accepted, just to see how am I going to pave my future. 


Importantly, don't ever let your friends' choice affect you, this is the reason why I was pondered for so long to make up my mind, to prepare myself mentally and physically into working environment. 


I miss my friendzone

2 comments:

  1. And I'm kinda regretting of what I'm choosing. Hopes finding for the right job. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Mr Benjamin Lee service  grant me a loan!!!

    Hello everyone, I'm Lea Paige Matteo from Zurich Switzerland and want to use this medium to express gratitude to Mr Benjamin service for fulfilling his promise by granting me a loan, I was stuck in a financial situation and needed to refinance and pay my bills as well as start up a Business. I tried seeking for loans from various loan firms both private and corporate organisations but never succeeded and most banks declined my credit request. But as God would have it, I was introduced by a friend named Lisa Rice to this funding service and undergone the due process of obtaining a loan from the company, to my greatest surprise within 5 working days just like my friend Lisa, I was also granted a loan of $216,000.00 So my advise to everyone who desires a loan, "if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan online with low interest rate of 1.9% rate and better repayment plans/schedule, please contact this funding service. Besides, he doesn't know that am doing this but due to the joy in me, I'm so happy and wish to let people know more about this great company whom truly give out loans, it is my prayer that GOD should bless them more as they put smiles on peoples faces. You can contact them via email on { 247officedept@gmail.com} or Text through Whatsapp +1-989 394 3740.  

    ReplyDelete