The owner


Friday, November 6, 2009

changed

I had been here for being 3 weeks ald for my 2nd academic sem. Stills satisfied with my first sem result though got a bit of worthless. LoL.
I had figured out the subjects that I've been taken this sem quite tough, hopes that I can cope it easily.
And I learned a quotation last week , during writting for science lecture
"the roots of education are bitter, but fruits are sweet" quote by Aritotol
*forget how to spell correctly the name ...sry*
Though now study is bitter, but my future no doubt sure be SWEET. ^^

Yesterday ( 07 nov 09 )  , we ( total of 7 ppl) were having our dinner at chafing dish's shop approching Grand Kampar Hotel. That was quite worth, RM 18 per person, the thing that lack in this shop was air-conditinal  hahax.
We ate like hungry ghost, and our sweat keeps dropping across our cheek. Hmmm , a sweet memory in Kampar. ^^

In brief, we're totally fulled , until our tummy pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment