The owner


Monday, August 24, 2009

insomnia~~


Recently, I can't really sleep well , MAYBE in suffering from INSOMNIA !!!

What a coincident, I face the 'ghost month' alone at foreign state...Perak

In my hostel , just currently la , damn quiet , no even can hear a sound !!!

What a dreadful sense ~~ I can say, this was an abnormal month!!!
As a routine , my house sure full of piecing sound , joyful etc...
but now become a gloomy house ...T.T

Or in other words , I'm too sensitive towards the environment...I'm too avoid !!!


Yesterday , I slept at 1.30pm midnight , and then walk up at 7 o'clock for my morning class

really fatigue and my energy is totally exhausted ... no mood to study .

somemore I had a nightmare yesterday, I dream that my ENGLISH test just get 14marks over 30marks ... omg... what a ashame huh? hopes that I would not 'dream come truth' la ...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment