The owner


Wednesday, August 12, 2009

iLL

When i woke up yesterday morning, i feel that my head very heavy, and muscle got a little bit of pain , got a lot of mucus in my throat, my voice was rough, and I'm hard to walk around.

About 7am something, my mom phone me , she urged me be careful here , because Perak here got a lot of people kena H1N1... After i heard my mom say that , i was very scare, scare I'm the victim who suffer from H1N1. I search the stuff regarding H1N1, I've 3 out of 5 symptoms. Eg. Caugh, muscle pain , respiratory problem..etc..
I really scared ~~ god bless me ...

So i din't attend the class yesterday and today , the worst thing was the tests ( chemistry and mathematics ) was held on today , I've no choice, skip the test , retake the test on the other day.

The things that stun me a lot is my parents come and visit me from Penang , I told them already , I can take care of myself, but ...
about 3pm , when I picked up the phone , my mom told me that she was at downstair of my hostel , I was uttery shocked!!!!! thx my mom and my uncle. ^^YOU really surprise me ...

And also my friends , Weu Shi , console me and help me a lot , Shio Heng, deliver a cup of honey lemon for me , thxthx thx a LOT....


I wanna know further what H1N1 is ? swine flu ? virus ? or ??...

hopes I can be recovered soon , the pain leave me PLEASE ... I'm really suffer NOW ...

No comments:

Post a Comment